USC Sumter can provide unofficial copies of a transcript with a picture ID at no charge. Unofficial transcripts can also be obtained
through the WEB at http:vip.sc.edu. Unofficial transcripts are use for personal use or for advisement purposes. If you need assistance
accessing your unofficial transcript using VIP, come to the Office of Records and Registration at USC Sumter.
All official transcripts are processed at USC Columbia. You can request an official copy of your transcript via the WEB by clicking here:
There are two ways you can obtain an official copy of your transcript:
1. Submit your request online at VIP click on this link and follow the instructions.
2. Submit a written request to the USC Sumter Office of Records and Registration or download the
transcript request form by clicking here .
For requesting transcripts in person, a pictured ID is necessary for identification purposes. A processing fee of $8.00 will be charged.
A written request can also be sent to: Attention: Transcripts, Office of the Registrar, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
Make checks or money orders payable to the University of South Carolina or USC.
Include the following on all requests:
- Full Name as it appear on your records. (Please include your maiden name, if married, or any other name used while enrolled at the university).
- Your Student Number (This is your social securty number.)
- Dates of Enrollment.
- Address to where the transcript is to mailed.
- Your Return Address and Telephone Number in the event we need to contact you.
- Your Signature and Date (Transcript request will not be processed without your signature)
University policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the University. Also, partial transcripts will not issued.
[Go Back to the Registrar's Home Page]
E-mail Questions or Comments to:
Student Services Coordinator
Last modified Monday April 04, 2011