Office of Student Disability Services, USC Sumter |
The Advisement and Counseling Office
Administration Building, Rm 101
Information for: Prospective Students
Information for: Current Students
Information for: Note Takers (Powerpoint)
Our office strives to encourage, enlighten, and promote academic and professional success.
Our office works diligently to support our students' endeavors through academic and professional success by practicing ethical principles and standards. We will carry out our mission through the accomplishments of the following goals:
- To accurately relay adequate and relevant information
- To ensure quality customer service
- To promote the awareness of how issues of diversity affect students
- To develop cooperative partnerships with administration and faculty
- To act as an advocate for state concerns
- To continuously improve the service contract.
In return, our department asks for the following:
- To be treated with courtesy and respect
- That the individual take full responsibility for his or her decisions
- That the individual embrace positive interactions with our office
Our Staff includes:
- Director, Gail Pack
- Advisor, Terry Clark
- Advisor, Linda Myers
- Administrative Assistant, Faye Nettles
- The Office of Student Disability Services is located in Administration Building room 103.
The office is a Department within the Student Affairs Division.
- PHONE: 803-938-3800
- FAX: 803-938-3819
- E-mail: email@example.com