SUBJECT: USC Sumter Website Standards
POLICY #: ADVN 102
AUTHORIZED BY: Assistant Dean for University Advancement 01/26/2010
APPROVED BY: Regional Campus Dean 01/26/2010
Reference USC Policy: ACAF 7.04
I. Focus of USC Sumter's Web Policy
USC Sumter website management and policies will be guided by the following
1. Serve as a vehicle for marketing the University to various publics.
2. Actively project a positive image for USC Sumter.
3. Provide resources to support the educational mission of USC Sumter.
4. Improve internal communication for USC Sumter's faculty, staff and students.
II. Definitions and Descriptions.
University Web Pages are the primary entrance points to the University website.
• The look and content of the USC Sumter website is the responsibility of the Webmaster.
• The pages will contain the USC Sumter logo and navigation bars as necessary per page.
• The director of Marketing and Public Relations will frequently review these pages to ensure that they reflect the same high level of quality and consistency as the University’s print publications.
• USC Sumter may add, change, delete or update materials on the website without notice.
The University does not guarantee that the website will be available continuously.