Forms for Students

Below are popular forms that student may use at some point during their time at USC Sumter. These and other forms can also be found the Records and Registration Office. All forms should be submitted to the Records and Registration Office in the Williams-Brice-Edwards Administration Building.

Concurrent Enrollment Form
For taking courses at another USC campus

Enrollment Verification Request Form

Immunization Form

Name Change Form

Shaw AFB Release of Information Form

Special Enrollment Request Form
For taking courses outside of the USC system

Override Request Form