The Open Computer Lab is located upstairs
in Anderson Library.
New Operating Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 1 pm
Closed: The library will be closed on August 2, 2012 at 5 pm and will reopen at 8 am on August 23, 2012.
The Computer Lab is provided by the University for course related work of USC students, faculty, and staff. The Library is responsible for opening and closing the Lab as well as keeping the printer operational. Any questions about class assignments, accessing files, word processing, ect... need to be taken to your instructor.
Rules and Regulations
- You MUST have a valid USC ID in order to use the Lab.
- Computers are for academic purposes only.
- Anyone caught tampering with the computers in any way will be barred from using the Computer Lab.
- Questions about e-mail accounts should be addressed to Bob Thompson, Director of Computer Services; Shelby Collins, Systems Support Technician; or David McDaniel, Systems Support Technician.
- The Lab Assistants are not to provide help with your projects or homework.
- No food or drink allowed in the Lab at any time.
- Children are not allowed in the Lab for any reason.
Violation of these rules will result in a loss of Lab access.
Computer Programs Available For Use
Office XP 2007
Microsoft Power Point
Graphs & Tracks
MathCAD 2001i Professional
World in Motion
Microsoft Visual Basic 6
Microsoft Visual C++ 6
MSDN Library Online
Adobe PageMaker 7
Adobe Photoshop 7
USC Library Catalogs
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Camtasia Studio 6
MS Photo Editor
MS Picture Manager