Academic advisement at the University of South Carolina Sumter is seen as a vital process in any student’s academic success and therefore students are required to be advised each semester and will not be able to register until they have been advised.
Attention ALL students: Please contact your advisor to schedule your advisement appointments.
If you are unsure of who your advisor is, please do the following:
1. Go to my.sc.edu
2. Log in using your VIP ID and password
3. Once logged in, select the “Student” tab
4. Under the “Student” tab, select “Student Records”
5. Under the “Student Records” tab, select “View Student Information”
6. From the drop-down box select the term for which you wish to be advised, e.g. “Spring 2015”
7. A list should appear with all of your information, along with your “Primary Advisor”. This is your current advisor.
If you need additional Assistance, please visit the Advisement office in the Administration Building Room 101 or call 938-3800.
OSP Students: If you are an Opportunity Scholars Program (OSP) participant, please stop by the OSP office in the Business Administration Building Room 104 or call 938-3794 to schedule your advisement appointments.